We are open daily 9 am - 5 pm
- Members of The Museum can visit FREE every day.
- Non-members pay a rate of:
- $7.00 for Adults
- $6.00 for Senior Citizens
- Students with Student Body cards $4.50
- Children ages 5-12 years $3.50
- Children under 5 are free.
- Groups of 10 or more receive a discount.
- We also honor AAA, and other discounts may apply as designated.
A list of staff members, including museum name/address and telephone numbers, staff titles and e-mail addresses are available here.
Adult and school groups are always welcome. Groups of 10 or more receive a discount. For more information or group reservations, call (541) 553-3331, fill out our on-line Group Tours form, or us. We are experiencing difficulties receiving the Group Tour forms. At this time please send email with your name and phone number. Someone will contact you to take your group tour application by phone or fax. Thank you.
The best way to stay informed about the many events, exhibitions and programs at The Museum At Warm Springs is to become a member. Membership starts at only $25 for a senior citizen, $35 for an individual, $45 for a family and $65 for a Fellow. Visit our page to join today.
Frequently Asked Questions