We offer a unique selection of merchandise. We have something for everyone.
Take home a gift idea from our Gift Shop
- Traditional woven craft, we have more Tribal people that are learning, and several that are masters at their art. There are a variety of styles, including the "wapus root bag," the "Huckleberry Basket" and the "Cornhusk Bag."
- Native American music, we have a large assortment of music. We have Native American pow-wow, Native contemporary, Native Blues and Native Flutes. We also have a selection of local music, two of which are flute compilations by Charles Littleleaf and James Greeley; both are Tribal members. Their music is so soothing and relaxing.
- Pendleton items have been and still are an important part of Tribal ceremonies and celebrations. Items we carry include large wool blankets, baby blankets, pillows, shawls and bags. Each item is authentically designed with vivid colors and has earned the distinction for outstanding quality.
- Other items include drums, baby boards, gift cards.
- BOOKS: We have a large selection of Native American Books, including "When The River Ran Wild" by Local Author, George Aguilar Sr.